Monday, December 31, 2007

Wife's Diary VS Husband's Diary

Wife's diary vs Husband's diary

WIFE's DIARY

Sunday night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to
meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends
all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit
late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet
so we could talk, he agreed but his mind was far away. I asked him
what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault
that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to
worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept
driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say,
"I love u, too."

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing
to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed
distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to
bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to
confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started
crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do.
I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
My life is a disaster.




HUSBAND's DIARY

Today Manchester United lost again. Niamah.


**********
If you like this do leave me a feedback and visit us more often.. we bring you lots of antidote for you everyday!!

So don't forget to add us ...
http://sillyfunnycrazy.blogspot.com

Dislaimer : I take no responsibility for all materials shared here. They are purely for entertainment purpose only. No offence or whatsoever is intended. I have not done any research to confirm the facts as I am only sharing it for your pleasure. Thanks for understanding.




No comments: