Monday, December 31, 2007

Printer & Mouse Problem


Caller: Hi, our printer is not working.
Customer Service: What is wrong with it?
Caller: Mouse is jammed.
Customer Service: Mouse? And how it is related to printer?
Caller: Mmmm.. Wait, I will send a picture.





Scroll down....






Scroll down....






























**********
If you like this do leave me a feedback and visit us more often.. we bring you lots of antidote for you everyday!!

So don't forget to add us ...
http://sillyfunnycrazy.blogspot.com

Dislaimer : I take no responsibility for all materials shared here. They are purely for entertainment purpose only. No offence or whatsoever is intended. I have not done any research to confirm the facts as I am only sharing it for your pleasure. Thanks for understanding.




No comments: