Saturday, January 26, 2008

You're Always By My Side.......(very touching...kakaka)

You're Always By My Side.......(very touching)

A man was walking across the road when he met with an accident.
The impact was on his head which caused him to be in a coma for 2 days.


When he opened his eyes, his wife was by his side.

He told her (in tears), "When I was struggling with my studies in the
University, I failed
again and again. Sometimes I even have to re-take my papers. You were


there by my side, encouraging me to go on trying."

She squeezed his hands as he continued, "When I went for major interviews
and failed to clinch any of the jobs, you were there, cutting out the job


ads for me to apply..."

He added, " ...then I started working in this little firm and finally
got a big contract. I blew it because of a small mistake. But you are
still there for me." His wife was in tears.



The man said, "I finally got a job after being laid off for quite some
time. But I never seem to be promoted and my hard work was not
recognised. I remained in the same position from the day I joined the


company
till now.You are still beside me..."

His wife's tears trickled down as she listened to him, "And now I met
with an accident and when I woke up, you are here with me. There's

something I really like to say to you..."

She flung herself on the bed and hug her husband, sobbing with
deep emotion. Finally her husband said,.............

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"I think you bring me bad luck-lah."

**********
If you like this do leave me a feedback and visit us more often.. we bring you lots of antidote for you everyday!!

So don't forget to add us ...
http://sillyfunnycrazy.blogspot.com

No comments: